It shouldn't happen to a Chef !

Tack brick, throw at gasts, yell "duck" ergo duck on the table
For msre life hacks follow me on Face X book thing.
 
I didn't know duck has gluten in it anyway.
That would depend on it's accompaniments
 
Last edited:
Would you get three chips with the duck?
OUCH!
 
you guys do remember i am a Mod now ? :lol:

1718106333637.png
 
And already drunk with power...
oooohhhhh yeah !
 
you guys do remember i am a Mod now ? :lol:

View attachment 782669
You will notice that I sympathized with you. I understand. This aggression shall not stand. Bugger. I'm with you. Did I tell you I used to be a Mod, buddy, friend, old pal?
 
Tonight's valued guest.

" i have a dairy allergy, are the mushrooms cooked in garlic cream suitable ?"

Me

"No"

Them

"Ok won't have a starter I'll just have the lamb with balsamic vinegar butter sauce !"

There is lots of talk about hospitality industry not taking allergies seriously enough at the minute but this is typical of a lot of customers with dietary requirements.
I produce a matrix with all dishes and their allergens, yet not once has a customer asked to see it !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back