Italian MTO Squadrons...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Crunch

Senior Airman
OK, somewhere between building a deck, putting a 4x4 back together, training a puppy, sorting out my ex/daughter and working my ass off to lose 20kg by Christmas... I'm going to enter the group build.

The main reason for this is that I have an SM79 and 3 CR42's that I'd love to start, and need the push. All 1/72, all Italeri funnily enough! Wasn't planned, that's just the way it worked out.

So now, as I know very little of the MTO, and much much less about the Italian air force (See, don't even know the proper name!:oops:)... I need a bit of help...

Is there any pages with info on Italian squads, written in english, that I can refer to? I'm honestly not even sure what I'm going to do with the three, but if I can't find anything, I'll just do them straight OOB as both kits have MTO decal options... I've done the usual google/wiki searches, but not really found much.

First problem though... finish off the P40 that I started 6 months ago and am yet to finish :shock:

Yep, come October, I may have 3 opened boxes. And that's it. :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back