Only 1 Italian Bird in the MTO group build?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Strange, the Macchi was the one which didn't seem to move, and was still around when the other kits started to dry up. Then - poof! Gone, never to be seen again! I wanted to get their JU87 too, which was my first choice for this GB, but you've got more chance of finding Hitler's dog!!

..there is/was 2 Ju87's there too Terry, got me one of those as well, should get on with the Snake Stuka...

Jan you probably know...but i will say it anyways...the Gruppe Bar should be Red with with black outline and the victory bars are also red for Bartels G-6.

Jan you probably know...but i will say it anyways...the Gruppe Bar should be Red with with black outline and the victory bars are also red for Bartels G-6.
Sure do! Thanks for reminding me anyway mate :thumbright:. Got the Eagle Editions set for his bird, with red Gruppe Bar and victory markings, outlined in black....
Have the set with the = as well, that with black victory markings though...

Have some serious problems not buying this Hobbycraft, ex-Amtech, P-40 F/L and any of the Hasegawa's 109G-6's....:oops:

Attachments

• hobbycraft P-40 F-L.jpg
    hobbycraft P-40 F-L.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 82
Bought this one when visiting my local dealer in town.... Looks like a really nice kit I have to say! :D

Attachments

• IT2653.jpg
    IT2653.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 44
Nice buy Jan!
Wayne, I'd ask you to get me a Macchi and send it, but the shipping would probably cost twice as much as the kit, which defeats the object somewhat!!

Wow! The kits were less than £10 here! Thanks, but at £30 I think I'll pass!!

Didn't think you would go for it.... $30 Aus seems to be the go here although I have seen $50 on a Stuka!
If my mate could get them they would be $20-25...

Problem is they go through too many sets of hands here and everyone in the supply chain wants a piece of the pie so the price ends up higher than it should be.:(

I guess thats why many now look at alternative overseas direct supply.

Nah! He's a landing and a forgotta put downa da gear ! Don't know why, but I've always sort of liked the look of that Sparviero, or whatever they called it. And there's now a 1/48th scale kit too Jan.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back