Best Itallian Plane?

• Fiat CR.42

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Savoia-Marchetti SM.81

• Breda 88

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The French certainly did, but I don't see this as a major disadvantage to the French. There really was no serious need to control the oceans for either member their supply would have been homegrown, and the British at least would have been the supplier of the French.
The Italians wouldn't have had the capability of attacking vessels crossing the Channel.

It's not as silly as it sounds. They have three patrol boats, that are based in the lake that is in Switzerland but I can't remember its name.

No it's to stop immigrants sneaking over the lake... :rolleyes:

My friend, I think you've gotten the wrong name for this poll, should be called which was the worst italian plane built during WW2 (with one exception).

Speaking of the Best italian planes what do you think about these?

Fiat G55
Macchi C203 and 205
Reggiane Re2000 and 2001

Cheers

the G.55 was probably the best the italians had, the 202 and 205 were pretty good as well but i dont knoew whethe the Re-2000/2001 were any good. and you're forgetting the SM.79, that was good also 8)

Thank you, LG. I cannot believe I forget the name. I really should remember a name like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back