Italian Stuka - From the Hasegawa kit in 1:32.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Looking very good. But I agree with Terry. According to the pic above and profiles in TOPDRAWINGS no.7 of Kagero the LW and nazi markings vere overpainted with a dark green paint fully. No transparency there. I think it would be better if you just applied these crosses with the dark green paint only. In the way , you would avoid the double work.

Hi,
I think I should have done from the beginning as suggested by Wojtek but I decided to go this way so I needed to find a solution as you can see here:

Everything is already coated with Future, so there are also some strange light effects, but it seems almost right now.

In the mean time I received the special decals I got made for me (the issue was on white numbers) and I can start with them.
Cheers
Alberto

Still not happy with the over-painting of German crosses, I cleaned part of upper wings once more and re-painted again.
Now I feel it's better, here the pictures:

But, in the mean time, I received the decals I got made for me and they have been positioned, then the whole model was coated with Future and, later, with Vallejo matt varnish.

A few more details:

Next step: some weathering, antenna wire and last little details.
Thanks for viewing.
Cheers
Alberto

Hi everybody,
after some time I finally put the words "The End" on this project as well.

Here some pictures of the model:

and some details:

View attachment 199973

For weathering on the dark upper surfaces, I decided to try something different: I used very diluted Row Umber guache that, once dry, is a light brown color.
The contrast is nice and seems nice to me, what do you think?
Cheers
alberto

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread