It's Muddpuppy's Birthday!

Aaron Brooks Wolters

Brigadier General
16,554
2,428
Joined
Jul 28, 2007
Location
Abingdon, VA.
D@mn! We bowt forgot it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:occasion5: :occasion6: :occasion7: :occasion9:
 
Happy Birthday Derek. I hope you had a great day. :thumbup:

KA_01.jpg



Wheels
 
Happy Birthday to ya'!

Hope it's a great one! :occasion5:
 
It was a very nice birthday. Got to see all my kids and cooked some pork BBQ in the crock-pot all day with many cold beers in the fridge and even got to watch some football. Thanks for the wishes.

I didn't have a present like Wheels posted to unwrap; but I did get myself a little Acer tablet and i can touch it all I want. :)

Merry Christmas!
Derek
 
Sorry dude...absolutely missed this one !.

Hope you had a great one mate. !!
 
It was a very nice birthday. Got to see all my kids and cooked some pork BBQ in the crock-pot all day with many cold beers in the fridge and even got to watch some football. Thanks for the wishes.

I didn't have a present like Wheels posted to unwrap; but I did get myself a little Acer tablet and i can touch it all I want. :)

Merry Christmas!
Derek

Good deal!:lol: And Merry Christmas to you and your family.:thumbleft:
 
Happy belated Birthday Derek!
 
I'm late as usual, but Happy Birthday anyway !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back