It's Terry (Airframes) Birthday

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks again chaps. Just had a 'practice' session for Friday night, ready for the 'real' pub celebration, and I think I now have it almost right - might need a bit more practice, and refine a few things though!
Presents? Only those I buy myself - and I still can't find that deaf, dumb and blind blonde millionairess who owns a brewery with an attached hangar full of Spits and Mustangs!
Maybe forget the blonde and just find the hangar - a lot less hassle methinks!!

Nothing special happening this year Jim, just a few pints with the lad, later tonight. I normally only have a proper 'do' every four years - takes that long to recover too !

Terry, day late and a dollar short, what can I say except a late, belated happy birthday and many many more. How very cool to be born on a Leap year

Attachments

• tumblr_lzy8972zqQ1qa9wmko1_500.gif
    tumblr_lzy8972zqQ1qa9wmko1_500.gif
    588.7 KB · Views: 100
Terry, thought you might be interested, my #4 son and I went to dinner on Wens. They had Beer Shakes: Chocolate ice cream, Guinness dry stout, and a shot of Jameson Irish whiskey. Not bad...try it sometime

Sounds like a real 'fall over' concoction! I'll give it a try sometime, along with 'Big Boys Milk Shake' - half a pint of Kaluha, a shot of whisky/brandy/rum or whatever, topped up to the pint with milk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back