It's Terry (Airframes) Birthday (1 Viewer)

Happy birthday, Terry! I'll raise a pint in your honor.
 
Happy birthday Terry!!
I say! Thanks awfully chaps! This year, like the Queen, I have two Birthdays, today and tomorrow, as there isn't a 29th this year!
Does that mean you get twice as many presents? :lol:
 
Thanks again chaps. Just had a 'practice' session for Friday night, ready for the 'real' pub celebration, and I think I now have it almost right - might need a bit more practice, and refine a few things though!
Presents? Only those I buy myself - and I still can't find that deaf, dumb and blind blonde millionairess who owns a brewery with an attached hangar full of Spits and Mustangs!
Maybe forget the blonde and just find the hangar - a lot less hassle methinks!!
 
Have a great one (or two, or three..) mate! Finally got the key to the house eh? :-)
 
Nothing special happening this year Jim, just a few pints with the lad, later tonight. I normally only have a proper 'do' every four years - takes that long to recover too !
 
Terry, day late and a dollar short, what can I say except a late, belated happy birthday and many many more. How very cool to be born on a Leap year
 

Attachments

  • tumblr_lzy8972zqQ1qa9wmko1_500.gif
    tumblr_lzy8972zqQ1qa9wmko1_500.gif
    588.7 KB · Views: 140
Terry, thought you might be interested, my #4 son and I went to dinner on Wens. They had Beer Shakes: Chocolate ice cream, Guinness dry stout, and a shot of Jameson Irish whiskey. Not bad...try it sometime
 
Sounds like a real 'fall over' concoction! I'll give it a try sometime, along with 'Big Boys Milk Shake' - half a pint of Kaluha, a shot of whisky/brandy/rum or whatever, topped up to the pint with milk!
 
Try to explain using pints then! :lol:
 
Yes, from me too,Terry, all the best mate.

Beer Shakes: Chocolate ice cream, Guinness dry stout, and a shot of Jameson Irish whiskey.

I'd do that!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back