It's time you knew....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Got my staples out [33 of them] and 24 sutures I didn't know I had. I am still on home restriction, and can't drive for 6 to 8 weeks. The pathology report came back and it showed the cancer was confined to the muscle wall of the bladder. With the bladder removed, I am cancer-free..... according to the doctor. I return to him in three months for a check-up. I am still quite swollen..... my waist is normally 33 inches, but it's measuring 38 inches. The only trousers I can wear are sweat pants. I guess time is all it's going to take, and time is the one thing I have plenty of. Thanks for your encouragement. I really appreciate all the support I've received from the members of the forum. Thanks....

Charles

Charles, the lack of metastases is excellent news. They may still do chemo or radiation as a precautionary measure but you have the best news possible. As always you are in my thoughts and prayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back