It's time you knew.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wonderful to see you back online Charles. Take care, do what the doctor's tell you, and try not to chase the nurses too soon.

Concentrate on getting better, my friend....we'll be here waiting when you get back! Health comes first (not by a very large margin, but its still up there)!!!

Charles, I feel really bad about not being able to get by and see you today or at least drop off a card but I was extremely pressed for time and just could not get there. My dad and I left Sunday morning at 3A.M. and got to my sisters place at 9A.M. to start moving here. We worked until 9P.M. Help showed up around 4P.M. in the form of 8 folks. We got finished and I had to get my dad back here for his medicine for we did not think it would take us as long as it did. If I had known about my dads medication I would have made him take it with us. Again, you are still in our prayers and I'm wishing for a speedy recovery for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back