It's time you knew....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Charles, been out of town for over a week, so I am just catching up. I am so very happy that all went well. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. One day at a time

Hello, my friends: I am home, they let me out yesterday. I am missing a few body parts, but I can make due
without them. The doctor did tell me that he has a copy of the pathology report, and the cancer was localized
in the bladder. That should mean I am cancer free. I still have 33 staples in me, but they come out on the 5th.
There are many restrictions. No driving for two weeks, can't lift anything over 5 pounds, light diet, no exertion.
As many of you have said, it will just take time.

I do want to thank you for all the warm wishes, kind words, and most of all your prayers. It's good to know I
have so many people in my corner. I'll be on-line more as I settle into this home re-hab routine.

Charles

good to see you up and about................a little anyway my friend. hey the sun is out here in Orygun with a balmy 62F right now the Jap maples are starting to bud finally.

be well :)

E ~

Just a quick update. The home health-care nurse was here, yesterday. She checked my vitals, and put a new bag on my ostomy.
There is a concern because she seems to think it's too red, so her boss is coming by today to check. Other than that, all is well.
I believe I'll be able to get around a bit better after these staples [33 of them] come out of my body. This happens on the 5th.
I'm still not ready to dance...

Charles

Charles, fantastic progress. With the high pH and very powerful proteolytic enzymes present irritation of tissues never meant to be exposed to that potent digestive mix is always a possibility. An irritation nontheless but the cancer is gone and you live. Doesn't get better than that. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. Sometimes its only an hour at a time

I'm still alive. Just waiting for Tuesday to get the staples out of my belly. My waist has swollen five inches, maybe it will go down after the staples come out.
Learing to live with "the bag", and watching lots of TV. Just wanna let you know all is well in Va. Beach.

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back