It's time you knew....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Charles, best wishes for Monday, and dont forget that if you (or Edna Mae !) need anything, if we can help, we're just a click away.
When you've finished with the nurses, let us know how things are doin'
In all of our thoughts mate !

This will be my last post until I get out of ICU and regain my senses. I have to turn myself into Sentara Norfolk General Hospital at 1000 [EDT] tomorrow [Sunday] for cleaning out and prepping for the operation at 0730 Monday morning. I want to thank all of you for your kind words, your warm thoughts, the *hugs* and your prayers. Thanks also to those of you who have phoned me, personally, to wish me well. My wife found it hard to believe I was getting calls from Canada, Australia and places all over the U.S. from people whom I've never met.

You are a great bunch of guys and gals..... that's for damn sure.

I'm hoping I can be back on-line by Thursday. Edna Mae has the phone numbers for several of the Mods, and she will call them Monday after she knows something, and they will put up a notice of some kind.

Cheers.....

Charles

Echoing Gary here, Charles. Let the Boss know that if you or she need anything, to post it here. Some of us may not be able to (physically) drive over, but whatever needs doin, we'll get it done!

Hope all goes well my friend, am thinking of you and looking forward to your cheery return.

Hey folks, Charles' wife called me on the way home from work. He's out of surgery and doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back