It's time you knew....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Your in my thoughts a prayers Charles. Keep up the positive attitude as that helps as much as anything in situations like this.

Here's and update, guys and gals.... All the tests are done, did the last three today. Everything is set for 0730 [EDT] on Monday the 21st. I have to turn myself in to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital around 1000 on Sunday, the 20th. They will do a bowel clean out process, prior to surgery. My doc told me he wants to keep me sedated for at least 18 hours after the surgery, to give my body a head start on healing. If I am out cold, I will not be moving and flitting around, and the healing process will get get a jump start. I expect to be in Intensive Care for two days, then go to a room. After I get out of ICU I can have my laptop, and I will be able to get back on line. So..... that's where we are. I do appreciate everything you guys and gals are doing and thinking.

My wife has several phone numbers of members, so she will call them after she knows something. They, in turn, will let the forum members know.

Here's hoping.....

Charles

Best wishes Charles. Positive thoughts and get a few laughs despite the stitches and you'll do fine. I survived a bout of the Big C 27 years ago and, much to the annoyance of some people near to me, I'm still very much alive and kicking. We'll see you back next week!

I am sorry that I have not been able to write in a while. Good luck with the procedure next week. You will be in my prayers Charles.

DBII

Time is getting close..... Edna Mae will phone several of you and let you know how it went. Thanks, again, for all the thoughts, kind words and your prayers.
One thing for sure..... you people are the best !

Charles

Well Charles...it takes the best to recognise the best. ;)
Lots of good wishes from me to you and your lady, I'll be praying and cheering for you guys. Or what do you say?
Ah well, I do believe that you've gotten the meaning. ;) *hug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back