Ive Been Here for 4 Frickin Years???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What ?? not mention of me the most unappriciated member on the forum....

Nah you are all god blokes and i'd share a beer in a pub with you any day, even though that would get you arrested as i'm under age....
Cheers Boys
Aussie 1001

that hasn't stopped me :)

Here to you dan and all the other members here. I consider everyone here a great friend and I have enjoyed my 21 months here!

Well what can i say i've been here nearly 1 year and i've had a ton of fun and learned a hell of a lot during my time here. And others have said this is a great place to discuss. Cheers to you guys for such a great forum.

Oh, PB, I really liked you. Would have been nice to see those planes up there. Until we meet again. :):):)

Yeah lots of good folks on this site!

I've had some bad luck this summer, I always seem to be a week late or a week early for the events! I was in Reading the week after the show, and I was down in Niagara a week early. Oh well...

Hey Njaco are you close to Camden?
Have you been to the airshow there?

I'm just below Camden where the only airshow is when the .45 cal. bullets criss-cross the .22 cal. over Federal Street. I stay the 'ell out of that city!

It'll be my second anniversary next month....this place with all you great people has become like a second home from home online....you've become closer to me than friends, I wouldn't mind to call you all my brothers....you're all second to none in my book! :salute:

Thanks for the words and thoughts fellas.... This is a great place and although we've lost 2 of our most Senior Members, Cheddarcheese and The Lanc Kicks Ass, this place has truly grown into a second home for me...

One day, we are gonna have a humongous meet and greet....

Someday..

A great forum with many great members!

Would love to have BBQ party with you all some summer :)

Although I don't know them, I do go though the old posts and do miss
Lanc and Cheddar. The last pieces of the puzzle. :)

Been a REAL long time since I heard anything from Lanc Cheddar on this forum. Cheddar was the first guy to bid me welcome to the forum when I joined in Feb 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back