Ive Been Here for 4 Frickin Years???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just happened to notice that my join date was July 2004... That means Ive been posting here and generally harrassing moronic meatballs for as long as I was in High School...

Four years....

The fact that this place has kept my intrest going for 4 years is commendable.... I dont think its the subject content of this site, but the excellent Members and Mods/Admins that we have gathered through the years....

You guys are all top notch in my book and I value each and every one of u fu*ks as good friends....

Thanks for a great 4 years and many more....

Attachments

• da trooth!.jpg
    da trooth!.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 202
I've only been here a bit over a year, but the friends and friendships I've managed to obtain are priceless. I hope, in the years to come, I can meet
some of you eyeball to eyeball. Wayne.... you're on my list !!

As the old man of the forum, this means a lot...

Charles

Dan, YOU and the members of this forum...you're all at the top of my list! Waiting for you to show up in Glasgow Dan, so that I can buy you a "few" drams of good quality single malts....get your guard down, as you and any other veteran has won my undying gratitude and admiration for a job well done! I'm in debt to you, a debt that I'll never be able to pay back...

To you and your family's health, to your wounded and lost friends, Bless You...Slante'!

I looked and saw that I joined in June of 2004.

I couldn't agree with you more, Les. Well said. Especially the "you f*cks" part!!!! ha ha ha

What ?? not mention of me the most unappriciated member on the forum....

Nah you are all god blokes and i'd share a beer in a pub with you any day, even though that would get you arrested as i'm under age....
Cheers Boys
Aussie 1001

Gentlemen or f###s as les put it, ive been here for a few months, but gotta say you guys are great anybody stops by my place the beers on me :lol:

Ive been here for a few months, and anytime i get a week off too come home i always stop too say hi, even know les does,nt like my grammer, i just let it slip of my tail , i like alot of the guys here !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back