Ive Been Here for 4 Frickin Years???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

speaking of Lanc and Chedder cheese where are those two turds anyway ? :D

are they married, in jail, pushing mops in a rest home............what ?

Lanc went to work for Westland Helicopter out of school. Cheddar I haven't heard from nor know about. Last I contacted them both, Cheddar was finishing up his studies.

I think they had a falling out with the Forum when Lanc exceeded 20,000 posts and was somewhat ridiculed. Cheddar followed suite and bailed along with him. If there is another story, I would like to hear it.

I sent them both PMs when they left, but only heard back from CC. Miss 'em both actually. They kinda made the forum for me when I first joined.

I'l late on this one - piss on all of ya's - ya sound like a bunch on sentimental women......

Just kidding - I hope we could someday have a massive meeting where we'll have to shout over roar of low flying warbirds just to have a conversation.....

BTW - I'm in California right now - quick trip, heading home early tomorrow morning.

I'l late on this one - piss on all of ya's - ya sound like a bunch on sentimental women......

Just kidding - I hope we could someday have a massive meeting where we'll have to shout over roar of low flying warbirds just to have a conversation.....

BTW - I'm in California right now - quick trip, heading home early tomorrow morning.

I'm with you Joe -all this talk about 'i love you, man" and how wonderful the Mods/Admis were so wonderful just reeked of estrogen.. jeeeesus keee risst!

I'm jes all a flutter!

I think they had a falling out with the Forum when Lanc exceeded 20,000 posts and was somewhat ridiculed.

Not ridiculed by Der Adler I would guess.... :p

Doesn't really seem like a strong reason to quit?

I read some of the old threads, the only one who seemed to mention the # of posts was that "Lunatic".

I was only kidding with him. We changed his post count because he was bragging about being the first member of 20,000 posts. We were going to put his post count back to what it was after we had some fun with him.

I hope that was not the reason he left.

I dont' think so Adler. It wasn't any one thing. I think is was a multiple of things. The kidding we gave him, he was graduating from school, getting his first internship with Westland and probably putting some money in his pocket.

And we all know where money leads...

to the vagina.

doubt it seriously, he's got a job somewhere else without PC access....he's gone like several of the other notables, I see this all the time on other forums for various reasons

so the question remains then, if after 10 years will we then start to mutate as the latter mug-shot photos put in by Les ?? arg ............ !

I like it too.

Anyone know if Nonskimmer has "surfaced"? Miss that dude too. And PlanD. Haven't seen him for a while and I feel guilty that we crossed swords over the USAF Tanker thread. I miss his contributions too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back