Ive Been Here for 4 Frickin Years???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Christ almighty, I'm gone for a little while and everyone's testicles crawl inside and rename themselves ovaries.

Yes, I am still alive and kicking. I got a distinction in my Aerospace Eng. Diploma and have recently been offered a job at Thomas Cook Airlines for a three year technicians apprenticeship. I'm moving to a tiny one bedroom apartment over in Manchester (about 60 mile from where I live now) and I'm going to live like a bum for a year until I get a proper wage (I'm only on £12k for the first year).

Dan - are you getting all sentimental and soft? You should go crush someone instantly to repent :lol:

PD - good deal and congratulations.

Just checked....Thursday next week, the 21 st, I've been doing two years of hard time, here on this asylum.....wooohooo me!
sHa_shakeshout.gif

Thanks for the words and thoughts fellas.... This is a great place and although we've lost 2 of our most Senior Members, Cheddarcheese and The Lanc Kicks Ass, this place has truly grown into a second home for me...

One day, we are gonna have a humongous meet and greet....

Someday..
Yeah, thanks for sharing your humanity and loving care with us, Dan. ;)

EDIT: I read the whole thread and learned what happened to CC SheepLover.

Originally Posted by lesofprimus
Thanks for the words and thoughts fellas.... This is a great place and although we've lost 2 of our most Senior Members, Cheddarcheese and The Lanc Kicks Ass, this place has truly grown into a second home for me...

One day, we are gonna have a humongous meet and greet....

Someday..

Yeah, thanks for sharing your humanity and loving care with us, Dan. ;)

EDIT: I read the whole thread and learned what happened to CC SheepLover.

The first toast on the agenda will for the veterans, for those that served, serve, will serve, for those that made the ultimate sacrifice....:salute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back