Ive Been Here for 4 Frickin Years???

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Funny thing that you come to miss some of those you had the most furious debates with, isn't it ? :)

Yessir. And for those who might be in my sights, apologies in advance. If I cross the line, please PM me. I can throttle back when necessary. I honestly don't want to chase anyone away from this forum. Well may except Lunatic. He is his an exception.

I was only kidding with him. We changed his post count because he was bragging about being the first member of 20,000 posts. We were going to put his post count back to what it was after we had some fun with him.

I hope that was not the reason he left.
That's one of the reasons that I.....errrmmmm.....eeeehhh....enjoy this forum as much as I do, to have fun with someone or that you're getting the flak yourself. You'll have to be able to take as much as you can give and have a VERY thick skin, otherwise you won't last a week here I think...:lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope to see some of the old hands back on the forum one day..

is this same lanc who did the whoop-ass tamiya model of gibsons dam buster cause if is i had pm from him re plane?re site love-in its good to see we have some men who can say what they feel,thanks for all help and fun so far.

is this same lanc who did the whoop-ass tamiya model of gibsons dam buster cause if is i had pm from him re plane?re site love-in its good to see we have some men who can say what they feel,thanks for all help and fun so far.

Nope, they are talking about "The Lancaster kicks ass", on of our more distinguished members from the past. Last time he logged in was over a year ago.

I'm pretty sure PlanD will return. Now he just needs to concentrate on his studies so he can become a good aerodynamicist, which I understand is what he's trying to become.

Great guy, hope he'll be back soon.

Also three years for me...so many great people here, so much learned, what a nice time.Many thanks for you all for your patience and sense of humor.:D, Especially for Dan who is always here.

To my dear minister of woop@ss we will always regard you as a friend and the person that will always have something "nice" to say to the idiots out there.

04 was the year I finished school, was a great year loved it the very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back