ju 87g1 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gadrel

Recruit
Sep 19, 2008
hello lovely people, just thought i'd pop in and ask a question.

After a break of about 35 years i have returned to modelling and have been given a 1/32 Hasegawa ju 87 g. Having read a few magazine articles i thought i would have a "bash" at detailing the beastie and have purchased the verlinden 87g engine, so to the question:

is it me or is the back of said engine completely inaccurate???

i believe it should be the jumo 211j engine and having found manuals for same, am confused as to the supercharger design and also where all the rear stuff has gone.

anyone care to comment???/

Hi and welcome to family Gadrel! Unfortunatley I don't have the answer, but I'm sure that you'll get the info that you're looking for shortly... Good luck with the build and please feel free to post pics.... 8)

I'm with Lucky, welcome to the fold, there's lot's of nutters,... I mean helpful enthusiasts here who can probably help. Unfortunately, that's one aircraft engine that I don't know enough about to comment. I've got some cutaway drawings of the aircraft somewhere, I think, but they won't show that area of the engine.

Thank you for the welcome guys, hmmm and girls if there are any, lol
sadly for such an iconic aircraft the available references are few and far between, i currently have 3 reference books on the subject but photo's of engine/engine bay are hard to find.
I am now pretty certain the verlinden 87g engine is inaccurate but assume they had same problems as i did. the whole rear of the engine has been simplified and supercharger ducting is incorrect. Unless anyone knows different.
some excellent photos are available of the 211j for the ju88 on the web, will dig out some links later :) all are out of airframe tho. I have begun to work on some drawings to help with scratchbuilding, will post if ever finished, lol.
would much appreciate any details of connections between engine and airframe, as i have nothing showing how the wiring connects.

thanks again

Here are sam pictures of the Stukas "D/G" rear engine. I hope it will help.

The only trable is that it does non want to take my pictures. What am I doing wrong? Help!!!:oops: :cry:

Cześć Marku,

Nacisnij "Post Replay" przycisk pod ostatnim postem. Następnie w nowo otwartym oknie gdzie możesz wpisać też tekst postu poszukaj "Manage Attachment".Przewiń obraz niżej żeby go znaleźć.Kliknij go i w następnym oknie które jest oknem wyboru możesz ustawić scieżkę do pliku który chcesz załadować przycisk "Browse". Poniżej masz listę wszystkich dostępnych formatów plików wraz z ich maksymalnym rozmiarem.Kiedy wybierzesz plik do załadowania kliknij "Upload". Po chwili nazwa pliku pojawi się w dolnej części tego okna, to znak że możesz je zamknąć .Teraz nacisnij "Submit Reply" Okno odpowiedzi zamknie się automatycznie i powrócisz do okna postów w danym "thread'zie" ale już z załadowanym plikiem.Jeśli będzie to zdjęcie to zostanie ono wyświetlone na ekranie.

BTW Znajdź sekcję "Multilingual Corner" Tam możemy pogadać po polsku , jesli chcesz.

Wojtek

Thank you Wurger! Dzieki ci serdeczne!
Let us hope now I can send the pictures:

Attachments

• Img_2518.jpg
    Img_2518.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Img_2512.jpg
    Img_2512.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Img_2514.jpg
    Img_2514.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Img_2516.jpg
    Img_2516.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 95
Cześć Marku,

Nacisnij "Post Replay" przycisk pod ostatnim postem. Następnie w nowo otwartym oknie gdzie możesz wpisać też tekst postu poszukaj "Manage Attachment".Przewiń obraz niżej żeby go znaleźć.Kliknij go i w następnym oknie które jest oknem wyboru możesz ustawić scieżkę do pliku który chcesz załadować przycisk "Browse". Poniżej masz listę wszystkich dostępnych formatów plików wraz z ich maksymalnym rozmiarem.Kiedy wybierzesz plik do załadowania kliknij "Upload". Po chwili nazwa pliku pojawi się w dolnej części tego okna, to znak że możesz je zamknąć .Teraz nacisnij "Submit Reply" Okno odpowiedzi zamknie się automatycznie i powrócisz do okna postów w danym "thread'zie" ale już z załadowanym plikiem.Jeśli będzie to zdjęcie to zostanie ono wyświetlone na ekranie.

BTW Znajdź sekcję "Multilangual corner" Tam możemy pogadać po polsku , jesli chcesz.

Wojtek
J'in dobri, gupiemu pannu :)

You are welcome. But these pics are too big.The best size of a pic is 800 pixels in width, but the max is 830.In that way a pic can be seen fully in a screen.

May be now will be beter:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 67
Colin1. Do you realy know what does it meens?
My former neighbour was Polish war veteran
He had a pretty big sense of humour in the Polish that he taught me
He said it meant 'Good day, crazy man'

Panni if you say it to a woman.

Why, does it mean something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back