Ju-88 Test

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Uploaded:

Ju-88 C-4 of 1/NJG2 Luftwaffe, 1941.

Ju88C4_Germany_NJG2_1.png

Ju-88 C-6 of 8/NJG2 Luftwaffe, 1944.

Ju88C6_Germany_NJG2_1.png

This is what I have discovered and applied so far - still quite a few to draw yet though:

Version list:

Ju-88 A-1 Standard first production model

Ju-88 A-4 (Early) Long wings and improved engines. Exhausts are changed from the A-1, and there are bulges in the cowling below the engines.

Ju-88 A-4 (Late) As above, but also the rudder is changed, and the canopy has a raised back and twin guns facing the rear.

Ju-88 A-5 Same as A-1, but with the longer wings of the A-4.

Ju-88 A-14 Special ground-attack version of the late A-4 with fixed 20mm cannon in the nose.

Ju-88 C-4 Fighter based on the A-1 but with a solid nose and different lower gondola, also the rudder is the same as the late A-4. Short exhaust shrouds on night-fighters.

Ju-88 C-6 Fighter based on the late A-4 including raised canopy, different aerial arrays, solid nose, with various radar setups. Schrage Musik gun or guns in top of fuselage, long exhaust shrouds on night-fighters.

Absolutely fantastic work Clave!

1. I don't know how difficult decals are to make, I'm sure that someone here will fill you in....
2. If you'd start make decals, we here surely would keep you busy!\

Once again, outstanding work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back