just a quick hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Good2Go

Airman
Apr 14, 2008
Hi everyone, just registered to your forum today. I am very impressed with what you all have to say. The reason I joined this forum is that I recently purchased wings of power B-17 and I want to try and fly this plane by the book. Hopefully you guys can get me off the ground. B-17 is one of my favourite aircraft from WWII. If anyone else loves this plane as much as I do I would appreciate any feed back. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Thanks for the warm welcome chaps.Just found out how to get my B-17 sitting at the parking gate without the engines running so i can start it from a cold start, so when i find out where the parking brake, fuel supply, prop controls, master battery switches, cowl flaps, carb air intake filter, not to mention the master ignition switch, magnetos, boost pumps, fuel cutoff switches, mixture settings, check fuel pressure, open throttle slightly then switch mesh/engage switch for engine 3, looks like it`ll take me a week to start 1 engine :lol: i don`t know were they got the time to do any bombing. If i`ve left anything out please feel free to add a coment.

Aaaah! why did ya stop Njaco it only takes 3hrs and 5mis to start them all` you were so close man ya should`ve given up.

Man ya don`t know how close you were to starting, it only takes 3hrs 15mins to start all four you were this close.

:lol: Well i`ve got a few hours to spare this weekend so i`m gonna see if i can manage to get all four engines up and running within the 3hrs 15mins timelimit:lol: :lol: :lol: then it`ll be Chocks Away and up into the wild blue yonder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back