Just landed

mossiepilot

Recruit
1
0
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Hello to all,
I have just found this forum after doing a search for info on the Ju 87G-1 I'm about to start.
I'll try to contrbute but I think I'll be asking you guys more questions than I'll be answering.
Cheers for now,
Tony
 
Welcome.
 
Welcome and ask away, this is a fantastic site for just about any and all info on just about anything
Built my own nuclear device from member directions just last year
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 125
Just looking for a spot, need a medium-sized place, separated from the mainland, surrounded by water, with lots of fog, mists and gales to hide my work.........
 
Welcome and enjoy mossie,
lol careful Mike, the Congresionals might come for you - they had humour removed via their 'nipple necks' after being invetro-born.
 
Last edited:
Welcome Tony!
 
Wayne, still have the plans, PLUS they now glow-in-the-dark so you don't need a light to read them any more

cats out of the bag now....:lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back