Koreans begin to see their history as it is. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

History speaks for itself.

Seoul – A 91-year-old former "comfort woman" (*Lee Yong-soo) in South Korea has criticized weekly protest rallies in front of the Japanese Embassy in Seoul, saying they preach hatred to young participants.
At Thursday's news conference in the southeastern city of Daegu, the nonagenarian accused the group, the Korean Council for Justice and Remembrance for the Issues of Military Sexual Slavery by Japan, of not using in a transparent manner donations collected from the public.
"The rallies only teach young students hatred," she said, adding that young generations of South Koreans and Japanese should interact more and become friendly to each other.
While there are cases where a person should attempt to seek justice or redress of grievances, the problem is that it can just lead to back and forth hatred in some cases.

Yukichi Fukuzawa (A text quote I liked a lot that Shinpachi provided.) Here's one small segment: "On the surface, they counterfeit the intactness of things. In truth, they neglect righteous principles. Similar to any arrogant being who knows not of self-examinations, they have depleted morality to the extreme of shamelessness." That seems to be running rampant everywhere these days.

Thanks Nick-e-sota for reading my posts.
I almost forgot this thread but New SK president has been born with his wife's scandal this month.
I only say Congrats.

Yoon_Suk-yeol.jpg

Source: 韓国大統領選 両陣営に"配偶者リスク" 李候補の妻"公金流用"疑惑で謝罪|野党・尹錫悦候補と妻の金建希氏|画像詳細

Historical battle in S.Korea seems to be continuing and spreads to Germany.

"On the 28th, a Korean citizen group who entered Berlin reports the Sankei Shimbun and its JAPAN Forward their activities there. According to the report, their street activities in the area are not only hindered by local Koreans but the scheduled meeting with the city officials has been canceled. The group's activities seem to be struggling...."

AAYYZi3.jpg

Original news in Japanese

Users who are viewing this thread

Back