Kyusyu J7W1 "Shinden" CGI Project (2 Viewers)

Great work so far shinpachi!
 
Amazing. Any plans for what to do with this when you finish my friend?
Thanks Jim.
No exact plan yet but I may finish this one which I mind since 2007 :smile:

Kawanishi N1K2-J
N1K2-J.jpg
 
Thank you :) I not long finished a Spitfire cockpit in aluminium and working on a P51 at the moment.Keep going :)
 
Brilliant...!
 
Structure.

J7W1_87.JPG
 
Daaaaaayyyuuuuummmm! I'll take three! LOL!
 
This is simply incredible. The attention to detail, the drive to complete the project, this is obviously a thing of love. I actually love this bird as well so I can see the draw. I've built my share of the 72 Hasegawa kit over the years. I've lost a good number of them as they are pretty delicate and don't take to moving very well. Anyway, this is a Top Tier job you're doing. Can't wait to see the finished products.
 
Excellent work shinpachi!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back