Wright Cyclone R-3350 CGI Project

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Andy too !
I'm scratching lines endlessly :)

Sun_gear_14.JPG

My imagination has been extended as the Dodge reminded me of Tokyo Gas & Electric Co which had nothing to do with the aero industry but was asked to build aircraft engines during the war. Dedicating to the Tokyo Gas & Electric Co.

K5Y_Tokyo_Gas.JPG

My imagination has been extended as the Dodge reminded me of Tokyo Gas & Electric Co which had nothing to do with the aero industry but was asked to build aircraft engines during the war. Dedicating to the Tokyo Gas & Electric Co.
:salute:
Superlative work sir.

Thanks gents.
For the record, the caption says -

Aircraft Engines (and Airframes)

Our aircraft engines built by the genuine domestic parts have been recognized excellent performances from the earliest stage due to our unique design to be adopted by the Army and the Navy contributing somehow to the Empire.

Moreover, despite it is not long since we engaged in the airframe production, we honourably gained a great deal of praises from all classes of people for our light passenger planes, trainers and medium-sized passenger planes as excellent genuine domestic ones to enter service in not only homeland but Korea, Taiwan and Manchukuo.

Especially the recent long-distance aircraft designed by Tokyo Imperial University in whose production we participated would be exactly the wonder of the world.

TOKYO GAS & ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.

Source:
Company Guide in 1937
営業案内. 昭和12年版 - 国立国会図書館デジタルコレクション

This company was reorganized as Isuzu Motors, Hino Motors, Husqvarna Zenoah and some other machinery makers in the postwar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back