May 9, 2018 #22 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Absolutely magnificent work Shinpachi...
May 9, 2018 #23 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Excellent work so far shinpachi!
May 10, 2018 Thread starter #26 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka When no exact drawings available, I trace photos directly in 3D.
May 10, 2018 #27 fubar57 General 37,498 27,267 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Your work is beyond words Shinpachi. I always look forward to your updates. There is little comparison between what you can do with a computer and what I can do...
Your work is beyond words Shinpachi. I always look forward to your updates. There is little comparison between what you can do with a computer and what I can do...
May 10, 2018 #28 A at6 1st Sergeant 5,066 3,613 Joined Jun 15, 2011 Location Fresno, California As always, amazing work.
May 11, 2018 Thread starter #29 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Thanks gents.
May 11, 2018 #30 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,315 38,840 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
May 11, 2018 #31 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina The realism just blows me away!
May 12, 2018 Thread starter #32 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Thanks David. Sitting to PC for hours was nothing for me 8 years ago
May 12, 2018 #33 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW There's a character on TV who would say it bet................ "Holey Crap"!
May 12, 2018 Thread starter #34 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Thanks Bill. I'm glad you are fine. I don't know why but a R-3350 has two types of cylinder cap.
May 13, 2018 Thread starter #35 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka I remember there was Gary's advice about the 6-hole type.
May 13, 2018 #36 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Great work so far shinpachi!
May 14, 2018 Thread starter #37 Shinpachi Colonel 12,030 15,517 Joined Feb 17, 2008 Location Osaka Thanks Hugh too. For the images I posted here again, it took almost half a year in 2010-2011.
May 14, 2018 #38 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW As an AutoCad Inventor user, in the not too distant past, I watch this in awe!
May 15, 2018 #39 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Detail is brilliant.
May 15, 2018 #40 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,280 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Marvellous Shinpachi!