Kyusyu J7W1 "Shinden" CGI Project

I have trouble figuring out the microwave.
 
I have trouble figuring out the microwave.
:thumbleft:

X-Wing_Starfighterimage01.JPG

Data source: Free 3D X-Wing Models | TurboSquid
 
:thumbright:
 
In post #104 it looks like the guns are set a few degrees above the centerline. Does this mean it was optimized for a turning dogfight and not a straight attack? I always thought that guns on most aircraft were set to fire straight ahead in level flight. The fact that you are recreating the internal systems is amazing! Doing all the design work of probably hundreds of engineers.
 
In post #104 it looks like the guns are set a few degrees above the centerline. Does this mean it was optimized for a turning dogfight and not a straight attack? I always thought that guns on most aircraft were set to fire straight ahead in level flight. The fact that you are recreating the internal systems is amazing! Doing all the design work of probably hundreds of engineers.
Thanks for your comment, PlasticHero.
The guns are set upward so that the gunsight catch the target as the nose is long IMO.
 
Just stunning!
 
Amazing
 
OK, mind blown!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back