Lancaster nut

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mar 2, 2007
hi my names andy and i live in the netherlands, i love lancasters bombers and aircraft from this time period i like to... big headedly think im a historian of the dambusters raid having spent many years combing through german dutch and uk archives for information of the missing lancaster AJ-K that went down here in holland in my research ive built up quite a collection of books and artifacts, and im in the process of rebuilding a full lancaster main cockpit panel using modern aluminium but original clocks, if any members have close up photos or even parts please dont hestitate to get in touch ... thank you :)

Welcome to the site. I am sure someone here can help. Lanc surely can as soon as he gets his ass back onto the site.

Have a few photos taken in my Dad's Lancaster from 1944/45 maybe of help to you Andy

Attachments

• Single Photos Crew Members 467 Squadron RAAF.JPG
    Single Photos Crew Members 467 Squadron RAAF.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 116
Hi blue halloween.

My great uncle and second cousin (who's 83), flew in Avro Lancasters in the Pathfinder Force in WW2, and AJ-K, ED934G, was flown by P/O V.W. Byers, a Canadian.

Why what has happened to Lanc Matt?

Dunno. But I suspect he is pissed. Look at the last time he has posted. About a month ago. THAT is NOT like Lanc. Either we ran him off or he is just testing us. I wouldn't put it past Lanc to do the latter either. I will be very sorry if he is gone.

Dunno. But I suspect he is pissed. Look at the last time he has posted. About a month ago. THAT is NOT like Lanc. Either we ran him off or he is just testing us. I wouldn't put it past Lanc to do the latter either. I will be very sorry if he is gone.

Maybe he found a girlfriend (and not the one thats says "baaaaaaaaa baaaaa")

I PMd CC about a week or two ago. CC runs into Lanc on campus every now and then. He said he would ask next time he sees him. I'm hoping he has just been too busy with his Westland helicopter apprenticeship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back