Leave it to Japan...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

sabrina

Airman 1st Class
...to invent something like this. Wow. My only question is, if they can't make it to a bathroom....where are they utulizing this, during a meeting??? :)

"The life of a Japanese businessman is a hectic one. The consistent go-go attitude makes sparing a single second difficult, which is perhaps why the Japan-based Niban Too Corporation invented a briefcase that not only holds those all-too-important TPS reports, but your day's waste as well.

The Gotta Go Briefcase is an invention designed to maximize efficiency in the fast-paced world of Japanese business. Constructed with Mahogany leather and a stainless steel toilet bowl, this time-saving invention includes a toilet paper dispenser that can be hidden underneath the padding, which complements the privacy panel on the opposite side for maximum bowel evacuation efficiency and privacy.

Accessories include a cup holder, hand sanitizer with refillable dispenser, and a vanity mirror, because vanity is important when you're doing your business in a public area. The maximum supported weight of the briefcase is 175 pounds, so portlier Japanese businessmen may still want to utilize public facilities to prevent it from breaking and contaminating everything.

This invention begs the question, however: Where does the waste go when you're done?"

It's such a beauty, too. See it here: Portable Toilet Makes Going #2 Easier

I'd hate to see the scene at airport security. "Sir, we're going to have search your briefcase."

It's really complete, isn't it? :) I like how there's a section for your folders, business papers, etc. Um...aren't those going to smell now?? And I still want to know where somebody would use this. Oh, the inventions us humans come up with!

Uh...ok, I'm going to go ut on a limb here, but what if a person makes a point to go before or after a meeting? And if I was a CEO at a board meeting and some idiot opens up his brief case and unloads, not only will his breif case get tossed, so would he...

I mean, how did our ancestors ever make it through life without all these clever and conveniant accessories?

Privacy panel?
As in, you might be using this in a crowded room?!?! :shock:

You'd need to be some kind of exhibitionist to be comfortable using this :)

Question : How are they gonna wash their hands afterward ? Ugggggghhhh ! :rolleyes:

Hah ! That just reminded me of a story one of my high-school teacher told me, back in the day.

All was going relatively well in this class (in a school for bad kids), Mr. X was writing explanations on the black board when a student raised his hand to go to the bathroom. The teacher didn't want him to leave the class so he denied his request.

You know what that smart-ass boy did ? He got up, picked up the garbage bin next to the teacher's desk, put it in the corner of the classroom and pissed in it while looking at the teacher.

Story doesn't tell who cleaned up the bin afterwards.

I thought that kind of product was totally joke but...LINK...

Attachments

• 498_1.jpg
    498_1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back