Little girl defends herself (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thorlifter

Captain
Jun 10, 2004
Knoxville, TN
Shooting in Butte , MontanaÂ
Shotgun pre-teen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders :
Butte, Montana November 5, 2007

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana, and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two worthless illegal immigrants.......and she won; she is still alive.

Now that is Gun Control !

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

There are more things to consider, like every story...

a) She did a good job defending herself.
b) She killed two men, which is trauma enough for an adult, never mind a child.
c) Why don't they stop these illegals at the border? smacks of incompetence to me.
d) Why was she alone? don't her parents care whether she lives or dies?

wow that is crazy two imigrants that got hit by buckshot fired from an 11year old girl i will check trutv for that

Amazing. Two men dead from one little girl.

Maybe she will grow up to be a cop. Of course she may feel so sick from the incident, I hope it doesn' haunt her memories the rest of her life.

Girl Vs Two illegal aliens: 2-0....I really hope that she won't suffer for this, mentally or otherwise, she did the right thing....rather them than her!

Clave its Montana, man. People don't think twice about leaving their house with the doors unlocked. Let alone leaving their 11 year old kid at home. By 11 many of these kids work in the fields driving tractors. So it would not be considered an oddity leaving them at home for a hour or so. Keep in mind that Montana is almost the size of all of Germany yet is population is less than a million people (about 5 people per square mile when averaged). And that includes all of the major cities. :toothy5:

I am sorry that the country has gotten to the point where a child has to shot anyone. What what would have happen to her if she did not? On the plus side, two shots, two kill, lets make her a Texan.

dbii

What what would have happen to her if she did not?

dbii

I think you answered your own question. These goblins had a stolen weapon and history of stabbing to death the original owner in a similar crime. You know exactly what would have happened to her... after she was raped.

Good for her!

I am sure she will have some metal problems to work out, but atleast she was able to defend her self.

****ing *******'s who tried to break in.

That my friend is why guns are legal!

Yep, outstanding!

I have not one once of sympathy for those B*stards.

All my sympathy goes to the girl for what she had to do and what may have happened had she not been able to defend herself.

There are more things to consider, like every story...

a) She did a good job defending herself.
b) She killed two men, which is trauma enough for an adult, never mind a child.
c) Why don't they stop these illegals at the border? smacks of incompetence to me.
d) Why was she alone? don't her parents care whether she lives or dies?

Agreed completely Clave.

I'm sure that girl has been left with some scars from that night, although I'm sure that with help they will heal with time. Those two criminal bastards definitely didn't deserve better than what they got!

Yep, outstanding!

I have not one once of sympathy for those B*stards.

All my sympathy goes to the girl for what she had to do and what may have happened had she not been able to defend herself.

Wayne, is there much a cry for gun rights in your part of the world? Knowing that you folks had to surrender your weapons within a decade, are people pissed off or just being sheople and going along with the flock?

What a shame that would be with the worlds largest Muslim nation within striking distance of your border and Sharia law so popular amongst their "peaceful loving religion".

Cosmoline and dessicants.

Matt,

The good thing about the civilian public not having any guns (Besides hunting rifles shotguns ofcourse) is that then the burglars usually don't have this either. It is very rare that people get shot or stabbed do death in Europe compared to the US.

By having such a strict gun law in Europe it is made much harder for the criminals to acquire arms.

Furthermore if you were shoot a burglar or even "assault" him here in Europe you risk going to jail for even longer than him. Not entirely sure how the law is in the US about this, but I think it's similar.

Furthermore if you were shoot a burglar or even "assault" him here in Europe you risk going to jail for even longer than him. Not entirely sure how the law is in the US about this, but I think it's similar.

In the states it all depends on several things. Each state law is a bit different.
In Virginia, in order to kill an intruder into your home, your life or the life of
another, has to be in danger. If your intruder is un-armed and you blast him
as he comes thru the door, you may be in trouble with the law.
If the law does not prosecute you, you can bet your sweet bippy the perp's
family will sue you for "wrongful death", and probably win in court.

So, if you kill the bastard, make sure he has a knife in his hand when the cops
get there !

Charles

Evan,

One must be careful not to be too trigger happy though. A burglar usually just wants your valuables and they often carry nothing else but a crow bar or some other entry tool. Usually they aren't killers and have no intention of hurting anyone, infact they mostly run in fear if anyone shows up. And so it is important not to just blast the bastard upon first sight without warning, and if he starts running then by all means let him - otherwise you might end up in more trouble than him.

Needless to say I'd smoke any burglar who brakes into my house with a firearm without a moments hesitation as-well Evan, he won't get the slightest chance to hurt anyone I can guarantee, it'll be over before he knows it. However there is a certain comfort in knowing the gun laws are as strict as they are here, as they mean that IF the burglar IS armed it is highly likely with a visible weapon and not a hidden away pistol - which helps decision making and is good in court.
!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back