Lucky13 - 10,000 posts!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well, Marcel can probably bring some Heineken, and I've got some good Canadian Moosehead beer. {We can just dilute it down 50/50 with water for something like the Americans drink} :p

Hey now, not all of us Americans drink that peewater most US citizens call Beer;) Some of us actually value our tastebuds and drink good beer.
Either way I'll tip one after work in honor of your great achievment.

Well then, here's to Lucky. Two of his most favorite things, Beer and Ladies!!!
But I've got dibbs on the blonde in front;)

Attachments

• beer_girls_large.jpg
    beer_girls_large.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 112
While we're on it:
Luckys first post:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/polls/greatest-fighter-pilot-wwii-finalized-1397-19.html#post232033

And let's not forget his introduction:
Cool Lucky 13.....
Alrighty fellas?

Just a short presentation here. My name is Jan and I'm a Swede that lives in sunny Glasgow on the tropical islands officially known as Great Britain.
Love history, military or not. Other interests are retro hot rods, kustoms, 50's-60's and some 70's cars, classic cars and motorcycles, trains, aviation as you aready know. Music: 50's-60's, some later stuff, blues and MOST OF ALL, ROCKABILLY!!! Also trying to get back into model building again after x amount of blue moons absence from the scene. Instead for just building the any models, I plan to build those,if possible,that was flown by pilots of Swedish heritage like Richard I. Bong, "Bud" Anderson (Old Crow), Fernald P. Anderson from VP-33 and others. Should be rather interesting me thinks.
Could also be something with an interesting story to tell or a nice noseart. Anything from WWI to Vietnam....
Sorry fellas, need to leave, a couple of bogie at two a clock high.....

Any questions, feel free to ask.

The meeting with Jan.....

Attachments

• chamsters.jpg
    chamsters.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 44
I see that you're already down on the floor Wojtek, my friend! :lol: :lol:

No,no.... this is Freebird.It is the effect of drinking beer of 50/50 diluted down with water.Simply it is a lack of a correct training My Bro..:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back