Lucky13 - 10,000 posts!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heineken? :pukeright: no chance :lol:

I said you can BRING it, not drink it! :)

The Dutch export so much Heineken because they can't stand drinking the stuff... :D

How about some "Lucky" beer? 8)

Attachments

• lucky.jpg
    lucky.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 45
Looks like Busch or Bud Lite!!! Nobody should be drinking that, even if it's free!!! Lucky knows better than that;)

Hey Jan, you can have mine, I just don't touch any beer. And the aftermath of the 9K party just looks like a MUTA5 for my Guard Company back when I joined. They once filled the cab of the XO's Humvee with the empties!

So congrats on post 10K!

So after the party, you should be shopping for a new keyboard. After 10K of posting, the one you have must be on it's last legs!

Bill G.

10,000 posts. 32 of merit in the Breaking News Thread. 5 of relatively obscure significance.

And yet, I find myself oddly dispositioned in the affirmative for this gent.

Amongst highly trained martial artists, Lucky is a rooster. May his feathers never be ruffled. His craw never become infected. And may he crow only in the company of hens who actually give a $hit.

Attachments

• Chicken.gif
    Chicken.gif
    2 MB · Views: 35
10,000 posts?????? I thought most spammers got banned after one or two???? :shock:

Good on ya Jan, just proves a little BS goes a long way... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back