Freebird
Master Sergeant
Congrats Lucky on making 10k posts!
{A few of 'em even made sense}

{A few of 'em even made sense}

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Congrats buddy...![]()
![]()
![]()
What kind of beer we can drink?
![]()
Well, Marcel can probably bring some Heineken, and I've got some good Canadian Moosehead beer. {We can just dilute it down 50/50 with water for something like the Americans drink}![]()
Cool Lucky 13.....
Alrighty fellas?
Just a short presentation here. My name is Jan and I'm a Swede that lives in sunny Glasgow on the tropical islands officially known as Great Britain.
Love history, military or not. Other interests are retro hot rods, kustoms, 50's-60's and some 70's cars, classic cars and motorcycles, trains, aviation as you aready know. Music: 50's-60's, some later stuff, blues and MOST OF ALL, ROCKABILLY!!! Also trying to get back into model building again after x amount of blue moons absence from the scene. Instead for just building the any models, I plan to build those,if possible,that was flown by pilots of Swedish heritage like Richard I. Bong, "Bud" Anderson (Old Crow), Fernald P. Anderson from VP-33 and others. Should be rather interesting me thinks.
Could also be something with an interesting story to tell or a nice noseart. Anything from WWI to Vietnam....
Sorry fellas, need to leave, a couple of bogie at two a clock high.....
Any questions, feel free to ask.
I see that you're already down on the floor Wojtek, my friend!![]()
![]()