Marcel and Adler’s Euro Cup 2024 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Come on Serbia. Get it together and save the world from having to listen to drunk millennial Englishman yell "Its coming home" for the next 4 weeks.

Come on Serbia. Get it together and save the world from having to listen to drunk millennial Englishman yell "Its coming home" for the next 4 weeks.
We all know Englands tournament will end with grown men crying after a penalty shoot out. After a good start England, as usual have decided to play the opposition into the game, they may well end up with a draw because Mitrovic can score goals.

Well just to dip my single oar in the swamp....and since you zwei Bonze are involved....Me always wondered, since you are allowed to use both interchangeably why, pray tell isn't it....FEETSBALL?
No need, Me hat and coat is already on and that's the door you hear slamming....

Well just to dip my single oar in the swamp....and since you zwei Bonze are involved....Me always wondered, since you are allowed to use both interchangeably why, pray tell isn't it....FEETSBALL?
No need, Me hat and coat is already on and that's the door you hear slamming....
Metrication, obviously.

Serbia played well. They deserved a draw, and a point.

But such is football, and how the ball rolls. England gets the 3 points, and we endure another week of overconfident millennials yelling "Its coming home."

A win is a win, hoping England improve, why we think we can sit on a 1 goal lead i dont know !

Play well for 30 minutes then sit back and invite pressure, why ?
Not any different than the Dutch team. Played well for an hour or so and then let the Polish come. Don't think this is championship material, this team.

So who's gonna win, based on performance so far?

Of the big countries, maybe Germany and Spain have made the most convincing showings so far (though one shouldn't perhaps draw too many conclusions from wiping the floor with Scotland..). France is yet to play, and could be a very strong contender?

So who's gonna win, based on performance so far?

Of the big countries, maybe Germany and Spain have made the most convincing showings so far (though one shouldn't perhaps draw too many conclusions from wiping the floor with Scotland..). France is yet to play, and could be a very strong contender?

Too early to tell. I personally do not think we have seen the favorite yet. I don't believe the champion will be Germany, England, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, or France. We shall see…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back