Merry Xmass - post your family Xmas pictures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Roman it was only about a week ago, I'm real late this year sadly with Christmas greets to all friends and Familie. I sent a book to Austria at Decembers beginning, it still has not arrived yet................oh great, and no Roman I did not receive your card yet, seems like I am still living with cowboys and indians in my part of Oregon, things really have stood still for weeks the mail is incredibly slow

E ~

Hell yea Christmas Story.... Not only is it the greatest Christmas movie out there, I own it on DVD as well....

Ralphie-boy is KING!!!

The wife didnt happen to take a pic of u in those speedos, did she Erich????

You'l shoot your eye out kid, and there it was..the lamp:D

Roman it was only about a week ago, I'm real late this year sadly with Christmas greets to all friends and Familie. I sent a book to Austria at Decembers beginning, it still has not arrived yet................oh great, and no Roman I did not receive your card yet, seems like I am still living with cowboys and indians in my part of Oregon, things really have stood still for weeks the mail is incredibly slow

E ~

All the Xmas post might be postponed due to millions and millions cards...Let´s see, keep me informed.
One day, I hope, I´ll see the cowboys and Indians, as the east part of USA, where I was on visit, it´s a concrete jungle for me. Next time better Utah,Arizona,Texas, Colorado or Oregon...Who knows?
A question- how many flight hours from Oregon to Pearl Harbor? Have you ever been there?

My apologies...

Attachments

• P1030292as.jpg
    P1030292as.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 101
  • P1030295as.jpg
    P1030295as.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 88
  • P1030304as.jpg
    P1030304as.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 100
Why is it that Roman and I are the only ones to post up the family pic??? U other guys are just plain lame........

Because I have not recieved my pics yet. We only used one camera this year and that was my father in laws. As soon as he emails me the pics I will post some....:lol:

Okay, I will post some holiday pics. My daughter's birthday was just before Christmas, so I will post pics of her birthday and Hanukkah.

Attachments

• DSC_2205.jpg
    DSC_2205.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC_2061.jpg
    DSC_2061.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC_0404.jpg
    DSC_0404.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0373.jpg
    DSC_0373.jpg