Military Aviation Museum in Va Beach VA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Warbird over the Beach 2012!, Everything should be flying. I will post the schedule of events here in a few days. It is an honor to be there, on Sundays I get to do things I normally wouldnt be able to do. And that is not even right guys lol

You know, we could plan a WW2Aircraft East Coast meeeting - ya know, get Dave to give us a private tour of all the...ummmm....all the......dang........I gotta stop daydreaming!

The boss bought an actual LUFTWAFFE hangar from somewhere in Germany and he is having it reconstructed very close to the museum. There is a polish prisoners initials from Oct 1944 on the framework and also these bulletholes from us or the Russians. He will stow the ME262, FW190A8, FW190D9, BF109G6, Bf109E7, Storch, JU52, BF108 and I think a Buchon as well.

Attachments

• Bullet holes 1.JPG
    Bullet holes 1.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 131
  • Bullet holes 2.JPG
    Bullet holes 2.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 126
  • Bullet holes 3.JPG
    Bullet holes 3.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Bullet holes 4.JPG
    Bullet holes 4.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 103
He has all the frame work to this hangar, I will be taking pictures as it goes up and I have no idea if he has a sister LOL nice though lol! He is also putting in a observation tower from a B17 disbersing area in England. Dont know where that is going yet, I would imagine it would be overlooking our runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back