Military Aviation Museum in Va Beach VA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mr.Yagen has a storage building...was able to take a small peak. I was told this is not the only building he has that is full of aircraft wrecks. The one I was in was FULL of aircraft wrecks! B-17 parts, engines, wings....you name it...IT WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had wings that were shot the hell up, the wings belonged to a P-39. Of course our B17 Chuckie looking just awesome!

Attachments

• DSC03561.JPG
    DSC03561.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen I would like you all to meet the latest addition to the Military Aviation Museum ...........ME 262 B1A 501243 "White 3" !!!!!!!!!!!! And now I am doing my victory dance, can you say one badass aircraft!

Attachments

• White 3 pic.JPG
    White 3 pic.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 392
Very nice! These new Me 262s are amazing to see in flight. Got to see the on here in Germany fly at an Airshow back in September. Came in and did a flyby with a Bf 109G-4. Absolutely amazing!

Really is great to see these planes flying.

To walk up and see a ME 262 rather than read about one.........just awesome. I see her every week now, she is a very pretty plane.

Attachments

• New Image2.JPG
    New Image2.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 163
  • me 262 in va2.JPG
    me 262 in va2.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 164
Awesome picture of Chuckie taking off from our Musuem in VA Beach headed to Texas.

Attachments

• chuckie[1].JPG
    chuckie[1].JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread

Back