Military May Lift Ban on Women in Submarines.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You can bet your bottom dollar that if the current administration stays in power along with the current congress mix, there will be women on subs and eventually women in the combat arms of the Army.

This is being considered as we speak. The current administration has nothing to do with it, it's the top Army
brass.

Charles

This is being considered as we speak. The current administration has nothing to do with it, it's the top Army
brass.

Charles

Don't think the Army brass can make that decision. I believe that it's congress Charles. Women are barred by law from serving in the three combat MOSs, Armor, Artillery, Infantry.

They are allowed to fly, as pilots, in combat since the Clinton Administration.

TO

I don't see a single thing that is accomplished militarily by accepting women into these roles. Making a military decision for a political reason is wrong 99% of the time.

Don't think the Army brass can make that decision. I believe that it's congress Charles. Women are barred by law from serving in the three combat MOSs, Armor, Artillery, Infantry.

They are allowed to fly, as pilots, in combat since the Clinton Administration.

TO

I thought girls were accepted in the USMC... Isn't it a combat role ? :-s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back