Military Members post pics of you in your uniforms.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Agree with all here thanking all those who have served their country! I come from a Navy family with the exception of one of my Dad's brothers who is the outcast in the family. He served in the Army! Thanks you to all those who have served and continue to serve. This country was built on the backs of of those who chose to serve and protect this nation. Thanks to all those who have sacrificed to maintain the way of life we often times take for granted. Also thanks to all those soldiers and veterans from our allies in other countries who have done the same!

Well I figured I would post this one up. A friend of mine posted this on facebook, and it made me think of that deployment. This picture was taken of me and several people from my unit as well as some German soldiers that we had befriended. This photo was taken in Kosovo back in 2003. I am of course the one kneeling on the far right of the picture.

14638_1305274316345_1365121078_8831.jpg

It's amazing what one finds when searching other parts of this forum. I have a photo of my wife and I taken some years ago at a friends wedding. My friends were Air Force and I was Army. They had never seen Army Dress Blues before so I thought I would wear mine. :)

Attachments

• HPIM0566.JPG
    HPIM0566.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 289
Parsifal, my dear friend, your white lie is most appreciated but I have mirrors at home. The uniform still fits mostly but ONLY because I used to bench 300lbs (150kg)
Not the good looking kid but the old guy in the back with sunglasses

Attachments

• anaconda.jpg
    anaconda.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back