Modelling Tools and Equipment.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for checking Daniel. The link that Jan posted has been helpful, but when I checked the kit on offer, I don't know if it HAS got extra nozzles! They're mentioned, but not shown, and I might have been getting confused with the 3 paint jars that are included. Not to worry, I've seen a semi-pro 'brush that I think will do the job, just waiting for an answer to my e-mail query.
That looks like a quality bit of kit Matt. Very nice buy, which should do some good work for you. Must try to find a similar one over here, as my old 'tin' razor saw has seen better days!

These syringes are used for preparing paints for airbrushing . Also I use them when paint mixing is needed.

Hey Harrison, I was sorting out all my stuff this evening, my bench was a mess. I have loads of those craft knife/blade sets. PM your address, I'll send you over a spare one.

Hmmm Terry?
Why don't you airbrush that lamp in the camo pattern and colours of your fave aircraft?
I mean: Computer geeks do their thing with casemodding, why not a desk lamp ;)

Anyway, cool thread for those of us who hasn't yet started to accumulate stuff for model building, thanks for starting it. :thumbleft:

Couple things from my small collection of things.

Attachments

• 102_4081.JPG
    102_4081.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 143
  • 102_4082.JPG
    102_4082.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 102_4083.JPG
    102_4083.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 102_4084.JPG
    102_4084.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 102_4085.JPG
    102_4085.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 170
A nice set Harrison.:)

I suggest adding something for polishing of finger-nails. Like these below. These are very useful for polishing all glued and sanded seams on plastic models.

Attachments

• polerka1.jpg
    polerka1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 163
  • polerka2.jpg
    polerka2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 161
On picture 1 and 2 on post #31 what is that red pouch and what tools are in them? I noticed Jan had one too.

Okay! Sure I'll look for it!

Drat! Went to the model shop today, and forgot to get some files!! Oh well, good excuse to go again tomorrow!
Maria, I might just do that to the old lamp, when my friend brings it back from repair! The d*mned thing blew up - and it's only 30 years old! Just can't get quality stuff these days.......

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
No, the saw you sent t elink to is for general cutting I mean bigger and thicker parts ecpecially mould sprues atc.. for much prcise cutting you need the one I have sent the link.

In Jan's post the wooden box is a set of scalpels with different cutting edges that can be replaced.. Also the one in the blue box on right.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back