Modern War Pics from lesofprimus...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

U mean the C-5 Galaxy??? It crashed at Dover on an undershoot...

I met the CMS that was flying as loadmaster on that deal - at least I think it was same one - The AF had notions of crucifying her but it wasn't her fault and the command pilot took it for her..

Her good friend CMS Kinner was a 'survivor' on the first AC 130 that tested the 105 mount - as I recall the story it took 8900 feet to recover from a roll/spin from 9000 AGL.

That story I would like to hear, drgondog. Know where we can find it?

Oh, and Les, don't kill me. I know I committed a cardinal sin. Just didn't want the sticky to die.

That story I would like to hear, drgondog. Know where we can find it?

Oh, and Les, don't kill me. I know I committed a cardinal sin. Just didn't want the sticky to die.

I will put you in touch with the gent - let me poll him first and I'll send you a PM.

I don't think this story has been published (105 test right?)

CMS Kinner was in 355th during Takhli days and is a real old timer

Blaydon, I realize your kinda new here but you have made a major GOOF UP! You really should have started a thread of your own for you photos. Les really hates it when someone post their photos in his thread and seeing as how he is a mod it wont be pretty but you won't get banned though. Just politely warning you. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread