Monogram B-52 1/72 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

What a beast !!! :) :thumbright:

Ahoy Charles and Wojtek
Thank you Fellas for your replies on my Buff, Beast of a model it is I got her hanging up with the rest of my collections some air traffic controll I have here,
Boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 105
Ahoy Fellas
Thanks Guys Check this out I have hundreds more down in my finished basement. Here are a coupe good shots.

Boats

Attachments

• PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 82
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 90
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 101
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 77
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 85
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 91
  • PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 78
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 83
I know you have done this before, but when is the last time you invited some neighbor kids over and blew their bloody mind with your art. Man 'o' man, as a kid, if you had invited me over for a gander you would have had to be brutally ugly to me to get me to leave. :cool:

Where do you live, I have a half-rack and am really polite. I promise.

I know you have done this before, but when is the last time you invited some neighbor kids over and blew their bloody mind with your art. Man 'o' man, as a kid, if you had invited me over for a gander you would have had to be brutally ugly to me to get me to leave. :cool:

Where do you live, I have a half-rack and am really polite. I promise.

Ahoy Matt
Come on over anytime my Friend If you are headed towards Ohio I will send you a beam to home in on.. Thanks buddy I am Honored.

Boats

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen to that. Boats has inspired me to invite a local kid who has admired my [admittedly inadaquate models compared to Boats] recent builds and give one to him for Christmas. I distinctly remember the thrill of a gent like Boats letting me peer into his work and having been forever affected. You have inspired me sir. Certainly not with my ability to mirror your modelling, but perhaps I can make another youth excited to enter our hobby.

Merry Christmas, Drew. Thanks Boats!

Ahoy Drew
thank you very much you made a tears of joy come out of eyes, I had no Idea that I touched you and other Fellows, you guys here on this forum are the best that god made out of hands... I love to show my life's work its all I have until my gray sails wear out I hope in time soon.. Children are very precious I wish all kids today can be inspired into model building it would keep them out of trouble. when touching a child into this hobby he will never forget you for the rest of his life hopeful he will instill this to his children. Drew that a Beautiful job you done on the Stoof S2F Hunter Killer. During my time in the Navy I seen a lot of them aboard the Kearsarge and Princeton they were stricken from Naval Register in 1980. A very good airplane indeed they were. A Hardy Thank you for your reply Beautiful job the color schedule is wonderful.

Boats

Last edited by a moderator:
Boats. I have to ask... what is the black covered item in the 4th from last pic in the background?

Ahoy Drew
This is the HMS VICTORY I built from scratch many years ago it needs a little attention like a good dusting here is the picture not very good but you will get the picture.

Boats

Attachments

• PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 99
Boats a bit of confusion probably caused by me. I'm Matt (Matt308) and the model I wish to give to the young gent is named drew.

And man AM I GLAD I ASKED A STUPID QUESTION to you Boats of what was behind the curtain. Lo and behold, looky at the gem behind that black sheet. Holey moley what a find. More pics please kind sir. That is frickin' awesome. :shock: :shock:

[I told you that you could never get this kid outta your model shop!!!!]

Boats a bit of confusion probably caused by me. I'm Matt (Matt308) and the model I wish to give to the young gent is named drew.

And man AM I GLAD I ASKED A STUPID QUESTION to you Boats of what was behind the curtain. Lo and behold, looky at the gem behind that black sheet. Holey moley what a find. More pics please kind sir. That is frickin' awesome. :shock: :shock:

[I told you that you could never get this kid outta your model shop!!!!]

Ahoy Matt
Truely sorry for not replying to your name I( guess I am having a senior moment LOLlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll It happens Okay Here is some more pictures of the Victory the pride of the Royal Navy.

Boats

PICT0003-5-2.jpg

PICT0001-3.jpg

PICT0005-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back