Monogram B-52 1/72 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wowwee! That's nice! Somebody would pay big $$$ for that to mount over their mantle. Beautiful. :shock:

What a beauty! Fantastic job Boats. And Matt is right - I've very recently seen a 1/48th scale Buccaneer, built from the Airfix kit, on e-bay at a 'Buy Now' price of £350 (approx $560). OK, it's a sod of a kit to build, and takes time, but this looked like a pretty mediocre example, and a mass-produced kit. Do your 'Victory' would be up there in the top bracket, and I'd guess would easily command well over $1,000.
But then, I know you'd probably never sell it anyway !!

Ahoy Fellas
Thank you very much for your reply on my Victory. she was built useing Mantua Sergo plans I purchased many years ago from Abe Taubman plan service..For certain its worth weight in dough.. Thank Fellas your all to good to me.

Boats

Great work! I really like those PBY's you have. Which kits they?

Ahoy Rustybugs
I hope you had a very merry christmas and santa got you alot of models to build. the PBY,s are two kits one is a guillows kit in the scale of 1/28 55 inch wingspan you will see the build on the next page on start to fin ish forum the other is aper card kit gomix flymodel scale 1/33 Here are a couple close shots I just done they are huge models.
Boats:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 76
  • PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back