Morning everyone!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cletrac

Recruit
Jul 14, 2012
South Carolina
Hi, I'm Cletrac, the little tractor used to pull things all over the airfield during WWII. Cletracs were also used with amazing success in the civilian world, on every continent including Antarctica. The company went out of business long ago, but many of their products still endure.

I love WWII aviation and history. I look forward to investing some of my time in this site. :D

Sorry, as I mentioned to one of the moderators, I accidently started a new identity on here. It was about 4 years since I was on here and came across the site in a search and did not realize it was the same one I was a part of before. So the Cletrac is actually me. Sorry for the confusion and rule infraction. Oh, and I live near Greenville, SC.

I saw Cletrac and had to check it out, that's my brother's handle on another site. We have a Cletrac bomber nurse that is in perfect shape, runs like a top! Google Cletrac pics and half of them are his posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back