MoviePhones Best Scary Movies (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I love horror movies but find it hard to get genuinely scared. That is until I saw [rec] (which had just had the Hollywood treatment as Quarantine.) I have to say it was absolutely bloody terrifying! Other good scary/freaky ones are The Changling, The Entity, Below and the Orphanage, all of which make you jump without resorting to cg or buckets of blood.

I wish more directors would learn that what you can't see is scarier than what you can!

I love horror movies but find it hard to get genuinely scared. That is until I saw [rec] (which had just had the Hollywood treatment as Quarantine.) I have to say it was absolutely bloody terrifying! Other good scary/freaky ones are The Changling, The Entity, Below and the Orphanage, all of which make you jump without resorting to cg or buckets of blood.

I wish more directors would learn that what you can't see is scarier than what you can!

Have you seen John Carpenters 'The Thing' because I seen two or three times and love it.

I've just found out that all Australian made movies are horror movies...still Wolf Creek was one of the most terrifying movies I've seen in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back