Dec 13, 2009 #21 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. I shot and I scored! She's done...
Dec 13, 2009 Thread starter #22 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Sorry Dan, crossing posts - I was replying to Jan's comment on my previous post.
Dec 14, 2009 #23 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas I have completed my build and have my photos. I will not be able to post anything until 5:00, lunch if I am lucky. DBII
I have completed my build and have my photos. I will not be able to post anything until 5:00, lunch if I am lucky. DBII
Dec 14, 2009 Thread starter #24 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK OK, no problem DB, it's noted.
Dec 20, 2009 #25 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,764 40,095 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... This is bugger not at all funny.... Total lack of inspiration, I blame the dark period of the year! I need help!
This is bugger not at all funny.... Total lack of inspiration, I blame the dark period of the year! I need help!
Dec 20, 2009 #26 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Wish I was there to help u get squared up Jan.... Lookin forward to seein u get some of ur kits finished up...
Wish I was there to help u get squared up Jan.... Lookin forward to seein u get some of ur kits finished up...
Dec 21, 2009 #27 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas did I miss the voting? DBII
Dec 21, 2009 Thread starter #28 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Nope, judging is still underway.
Dec 27, 2009 #29 dirkpitt289 Master Sergeant 2,286 20 Joined Jul 16, 2009 Location South Plainfield New Jersey Airframes said: Nope, judging is still underway. Click to expand... Voting?