Music Discussion Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's over there...over here, about 300 people listen to 'em. At the concerts they all seemed alright to me.

Peart is a machine. In my opinion, Bonham was better. And with a smaller kit. But either are truly amazing. I like each for their own traits. Anything off of Moving Pictures is extrodinary for drumming. XYZ and In the City are superb "lead drum" songs.

Seether's drummer is pretty good, I'd rate him far above average after seeing Seether live. And Neil Peart is the best, followed by Matt Cameron.

:shock:
2.jpg

That is Matt Cameron. The drummer of Soundgarden and, now, Pearl Jam. You have to see this man play, he's a supporting role and rarely does solo's but he's doing his job. He keeps the rythym and his beats are awesome.

It's funny how you maintain that you know everything, Udet, even in the realms of opinion orientated discussion.

The fact that you have NO clue about grunge music makes it even funnier. More to the point; anyone who doesn't know who Chris Cornell is has no right to even talk about rock. You call Grunge "ultra-boring" when you don't even know who Cornell is who led Soundgarden, a grunge band - one of the biggest.

And you think because you're talked to like-minded people that just happened to be in Seattle, you know what all Seattle is thinking? I have friends in Seattle who love Grunge; I wouldn't say that Grunge was still massive in Seattle - it has a new rock scene now; which I'm sure you know ALL about - but it's clearly a counter-point. But you're always right...so I can't discuss with you.

I could just as easily turn around to you and say your music taste is crap, but I'm not as sad as you. And I'm more passionate about music than you'll ever be - plus Nine Inch Nails and Sonic Youth are great bands.

You haven't even heard of Chris Cornell - oh my god! What a nerd...:rolleyes:

And Thorlifter - removing Jerry Cantrell from a list of great guitarists ...you don't even know who he is!? And obviously have never heard him play!

Got to ignore Mr. "Dangerous" of course. Just one remark: if you ever become capable of travelling across the earth the way i do and of living in several countries then you might acquire the necessary tools to discuss the looks and ambience of certain cities with me. Shut up until you can do that.

I've seen Live twice now, Chris. I still say they're one of the best live performances out there. It's not big 'n' flashy - but they don't need it to be.
I wanna see Shinedown as soon as possible!

Shinedown was on the smaller stage at Rock im Park last year. You should have gone and seen them. I missed them too.

I want to see Aeromsith live, or even better, AC/DC. My brother went to Aeromsith last year, and Tesla, and Motley Crue, and about a million more. He said they were all really great.

I want to see Aeromsith live, or even better, AC/DC. My brother went to Aeromsith last year, and Tesla, and Motley Crue, and about a million more. He said they were all really great.

Seen Aerosmith once, Motley Crue twice now, AC/DC once and Tesla once. That is the great thing about over here in Europe. All the great metal and hard rock bands still play over here a lot because it never died over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back