My first post....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Alrighty fellas?

Just a short presentation here. My name is Jan and I'm a Swede that lives in sunny Glasgow on the tropical islands officially known as Great Britain.
Love history, military or not. Other interests are retro hot rods, kustoms, 50's-60's and some 70's cars, classic cars and motorcycles, trains, aviation as you aready know. Music: 50's-60's, some later stuff, blues and MOST OF ALL, ROCKABILLY!!! Also trying to get back into model building again after x amount of blue moons absence from the scene. Instead for just building the any models, I plan to build those,if possible,that was flown by pilots of Swedish heritage like Richard I. Bong, "Bud" Anderson (Old Crow), Fernald P. Anderson from VP-33 and others. Should be rather interesting me thinks.
Could also be something with an interesting story to tell or a nice noseart. Anything from WWI to Vietnam....
Sorry fellas, need to leave, a couple of bogie at two a clock high.....

goggleson.gif

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Time flies when you have fun, right?:lol:

Welcome to the forum Jan!! Lets hope you can make a few dozen good posts, enjoy the site, just don't mess with Les and you might not get banned... :p :p :p :p 8)

If you need some help just ask one of the senior members like flyboy... :rolleyes:

Remember that there will be a test afterwards and spelling counts! :shock:

Any double posting will be harshly dealt with by "the Master of duplicate posts" :eek:

Not really bored....just wanted to see how long it took before anyone of you chaps posted YOUR first post here at the forum....:lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back