My new car!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I converted the pics to a JPEG format, hopefully that sorts out the problem. The last photo has the alumina refinery in the background, a very pretty sight at nightime.

Cheers. :)

Attachments

• xr6 1.JPG
    xr6 1.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 190
  • xr6 2.JPG
    xr6 2.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 206
  • xr6 3.JPG
    xr6 3.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 196
  • xr6 4.JPG
    xr6 4.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 185
  • xr6 5.JPG
    xr6 5.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 206
  • xr6 6.JPG
    xr6 6.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 201
  • xr6 7.JPG
    xr6 7.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 192
stearing wheel is defo in the right place love the seat covers but it is a ford over here in the UK Ford is an acronym for "fix or repair daily " hope Ford OZ is a lot better than ours

Aw come on! :lol: Fords (and MOPARS) are the only way to go! :) I had another Falcon before this one and gave our family 11 years of faithful service, shes probably been sold off for scrap now. In Aus, ford stands for First On Race Day! :lol:

Arse Cooler/Drinks Cooler? I don't know, I still can't see the bl**dy pics!!!!

Chill dude...its a small white car with a small engine... and a carpeted dashboard ! :shock:

Oh, and the steering wheel IS on the correct side !:rolleyes:

Nice ride mate. Must be quite a lazy car to drive with that motor and being an auto ?

Everybody may as well get a shot in before this thread gets too old! :lol: Gary, the carpet on the dash is there to protect it from damage. Yea it can be a bit lazy to drive, but I am taking it for its first real drive on Friday, so I'll see how responsive it is. Plus, I'm going to add the lazy factor up a notch and test out the cruise control as well! :lol:

Aww c'mon what's all this Ford trashing, so far i've had my car for 6 months and i've only had to replace:

Automatic Trasmission: $ 2. 4 K
Coil Pack: $ 316
Engine maintenance: $ 900
ECU chip: $ 400
Muffler: ( this can be excused because i live on a rocky road and it gets smashed a lot): $ 100

Sigh, paid 2.9 for the car...But meh, she's a head turner and it's got a nice exhaust note ;)

FORD RULES !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back