My New IL2 Video Research Thread...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And the last of the 8...

WR-B three-view

The victory shot was so cool, I thought I'd post a few different angles of it! :)

(It was a little closer than I prefer, but he checked up as I holed him, and I was able to roll outta there at the last second...)

Attachments

• WR-B(aged)_flight.jpg
    WR-B(aged)_flight.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 76
  • WR_B(aged)_parked.jpg
    WR_B(aged)_parked.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 47
  • WR_B(aged)_killin1.jpg
    WR_B(aged)_killin1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 77
  • WR_B(aged)_killin2.jpg
    WR_B(aged)_killin2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 53
Dave - on the start of the mission WR-B would only have 5 scores on canopy rail. He got number six and seven air on this mission.

As the 109 blew up when he went over the top I suspect he might have been a fireball at that time.. but we don't know. Something could have set off 20mm ammo or fuel went up. Doesn't matter - it is fantastic.

I can't believe how cool this is.

Bill

Thanks guys and Bill...funny thing about those 6 victories...

Well, you see...there were 5, honestly...but then I went up and flew a "practice" mission (shown above) and what do ya' know...there's 6 now! :lol:

The skin has been fixed, I must have been tired or something to miss a detail like that! :)

Thanks guys and Bill...funny thing about those 6 victories...

Well, you see...there were 5, honestly...but then I went up and flew a "practice" mission (shown above) and what do ya' know...there's 6 now! :lol:

The skin has been fixed, I must have been tired or something to miss a detail like that! :)

LOL

Hey Dave, any chance of me getting Berts Mustang skin???

I've still not been able to get that damn 109 to blow up in the dive, but did manage to get a kill now, one single kill out of 60 somethin tries, its hard as fu*k....

I have never played the game but I wonder if you concentrate the pipper slightly low what the results will be?

What tough is the buffeting Bill...The 109 is bouncing all over, and so am I, even with RPM's cut back and flaps out....

There are strikes, but not the lucky one that gets the BOOM.... Have tried ainming for the wings, the underside and the cockpit.... I think its amatter of time, and since Im not recording the combats yet, its a learning experience....

Either ur Dad got real lucky with the shot or he really knew where to aim....

Dude, it looks frickin awesome, already got it in the game.... Thanks again for the extra hard work, it looks tits Brother....

Im havin problems trying to do what u said about changing the takeoff location... No matter where I put the plane, it still ends up on the runway....

No follow on waypoints either.... Made 1 plane with me as pilot, made waypoint takeoff and moved waypoint off the runway.... Still ends up there tho....

You know, I bet that's because I was running the mission from the editor!

When I am working out details on a mission, I'll select my plane as "Player", Save the mission, and then select "Play" right from the menu. After the mission (it acts like a quick mission), you end up back in the mission editor, right where you left it.

That may be difference.

very nicely done Dave. That had to be the longest taxi and takeoff I've seen but it was worth it. Good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back